1. Diffuse your oils in the morning, throughout the day, and when sleeping at night to promote a good night's sleep.
2. Place a drop in your palm, rub your hands together, and inhale.
3. Drop 2-3 drops into the hot shower, away from the water path, and breathe in.
4. Add to household surface cleaners, or to a load of laundry.
5. Add a couple of drops to your pillow, or make a spray with oils and distilled water to spray on linens.
6. Enjoy an AromaDome session, which concentrates your essential oil experience into short
time periods with great results.
1. Apply several drops to a localized area. Some oils are
considered "hot" and will need to be diluted. If redness or
irritation develops on application, be sure to dilute with a
pure carrier oil like V6, or coconut oil, NOT water.
2. Apply to bottoms of feet. The pores of the
feet are the largest and most open. From
the bottoms of the feet, oil enters the
bloodstream within 30 seconds.
3. Apply to head, feet, ears, chest and back of
General Dilution Ratios for Infants and children:
- INFANTS: 1-3 drops Essential Oil to 1 Tbsp. carrier oil
- CHILDREN(1-5) 1-2 drops Essential Oil to 1 tsp. carrier oil
4. Add 10 drops of essential oil to 1 cup of Epsom Salts, then add to warm running water for a
heavenly bath experience.
*Di-Gize blend replaces Di-Tone.
1. Check our labeling - it's simple! All the oils from our Vitality line (with white labels) have been
approved to be taken internally.
2. Place several drops of essential oil into a capsule and swallow with water or milk.
3. Add 1-2 drops to water, almond milk or rice milk. Be sure to use a glass, ceramic or stainless
steel container and NOT plastic, as essential oils will break down plastics.
4. Add 1 drop to taste to your favorite recipes.
5. Carefully place one drop under your tongue and hold for 15 seconds OR, take one drop in
hand and swipe with finger to place inside cheek of mouth.